Just some very simple steps to get your pair of customized shoes.
1. Browse through the different type of shoes available through the side or top icons. Each shoes has its own unique code (e.g. A004, B001 etc). Remember the code for the shoes which you want.
2. Measure the size of your feet in cm. Refer below as to how to measure your feet accurately.
3. With all the information ready, click on the order button on the left side of the screen.
4. You will be presented with a online order form. Fill in all the required fields and make sure you read the T&C. Each form is for ONE pair of shoes only. i.e. to order 2 shoes, you will need to fill in two forms.
5. Upon receiving your order, we will email/sms the Maybank account number and the amount payable to you.
6. Bank in the full amount into the designated account and inform us via email/sms once you have done so.
7. Upon confirmation of payment, we will work on your shoes. Expect your brand new shoes to be ready in 7 to 9 days after payment. We will email/sms your tracking number once the shoes are sent.
You may also refer to our FAQ or contact us through the form at the bottom of the page.
How To Measure Your Foot Accurately
This is how you should measure your foot before submitting the size to us.
1. Place a piece of blank paper on the floor.
2. Make sure you stand on the paper wearing the socks or stockings you will wear with your shoes.
3. With a pencil held vertically, draw a mark at the end of your heel.
4. Do the same at the tip of your longest toe.
5. Now, measure your other foot using the above method. You may need another notebook size piece of paper.
6. To find your size, measure the heel-to-toe mark in centimeters (cm) and choose the larger of the two feet. (Don't worry, its normal to have feet of different sizes)
Tip: Take the measurement at the end of the day (i.e. evening or night) when your feet are at their largest.
Currently we only accept cash deposits / interbank transfers to our designated accounts.
PayPal option coming soon for credit card and international buyers.